YETI provides programs and services for young people aged 12-25.More Info
YETI supports young people who live in Far North Queensland from our safe, free and friendly space in Cairns.
If you are between 12-25 years old you can access YETI's programs and services.
Drop-in Centre Open
Monday - Friday
9am - 1pm
Monday: Nurse & Health Checks (10:30am - 12:30pm)
Wednesday: Centrelink Support (10:30am - 12:30pm)
- Drop-in space (open 9am to 1pm Monday to Friday)
- Information and advice
- Referral to other services
- Access to resources
- Return to country support
- Drug and alcohol counselling
- Drug and alcohol case management
- Next Step After Care program
- Strong Together Youth Justice family support
- Just North Inhalant Supply Reduction program
- Schools Up North (SUN) Mental Health capacity building program
- Remote Alcohol and Drug Interventions and Outcomes (RADIO)
- Same Sex Attracted Youth Intersex and Trans (SSAYIT) group
If you're are having troubles in your life and want more control over what you do, contact YETI.