Partnerships are valuable to YETI because they allow us to provide a comprehensive and coordinated approach to supporting young people, helping them to overcome their challenges and build a better future.
YETI values and uses partnerships because they are an effective way to provide a range of services and support to vulnerable young people. There are several reasons why partnerships are valuable to YETI, including:
- Improved Access to Resources: Partnerships allow YETI to pool resources with other organisations and agencies, which can increase the range and quality of services and support we offer to young people.
- Increased Effectiveness: By working with partners, YETI can leverage the expertise, skills, and resources of other organisations and agencies to achieve better outcomes for young people.
- Increased Reach: Partnerships can help YETI streamline its reach to more young people, especially those in remote area communities, by providing access to a wider referral network of services and support.
- Improved Coordination: Partnerships allow YETI to better coordinate our services with other organisations and agencies, reducing duplication, increasing efficiency, and improving the overall quality of services and support.
- Commitment: Partnerships demonstrate our commitment to working collaboratively with other organisations and agencies to achieve goals and to provide the best possible services and support to young people.