Next Step Plus
Whether you’ve been living in foster care, kinship care or a residential program, Next Step Plus can support you with goals of your choice.
With program workers based at YETI and WuChopperen Health Service, Next Step Plus provides information and advice, or individual case management and practical support such as:
- managing money and submitting funding applications;
- finding somewhere to stay and the ins and outs of housing and accommodation;
- training, jobs and getting a resume together;
- keeping safe, strong and healthy; and,
- relationships, including friends, mentors and family.
To find out more about this program for Far North Queensland, including Cairns, Cape York and Torres Strait please contact YETI on (07) 4051 4927. To make a referral to Next Step Plus (Far North Queensland) please complete this Next-Step-Plus-Request-for-Service and return to email@example.com
To find out more about the state-wide program go to https://nextstepplus.com.au/
For support outside of business hours call/text 1800NEXTSTEP (1800 6398 7837).