YETI provides programs and services for young people aged 12-25.More Info
YETI supports young people who live in Far North Queensland from our safe, free and friendly space in Cairns.
Your Story. Your Strength.
If you are between 12-25 years old you can access YETI´s programs and services.
YETI is OPEN and our staff continue to provide assistance for young people during normal office hours. We are following the Qld Health Department guidelines with regard to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic and will be limiting face-to-face contact, however, staff will still have access to mobile phones and email.
If you call the landline and the phones are unattended, please leave a message and one of us will return your call as soon as possible.
OPEN: Monday - Friday, 9am - 1pm
Thursday: Nurse & Health Checks (10:30am - 12:30pm)
Wednesday: Centrelink Support (10:30am - 12:30pm)MORE INFO
- Drop-in space (open 9am to 1pm Monday to Friday)
- Information and advice
- Referral to other services
- Access to resources
- Return to country support
- Drug and alcohol counselling
- Drug and alcohol case management
- Next Step Plus program
- Strong Together Youth Justice family support
- Just North Inhalant Supply Reduction program
- Schools Up North (SUN) Mental Health capacity building program
- Remote Alcohol and Drug Interventions and Outcomes (RADIO)
- Same Sex Attracted Youth Intersex and Trans (SSAYIT) group
- Download our INNOVATE Reconciliation Action Plan (RAP)
If you are having troubles in your life and want more control over what you do, contact YETI.